09/10/08

my only one


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

It‘s just between you & me

Every morning is a perfect day for me
with the sound of your sweet voice from a phone call.
It's second best to actually hold you in my arms,
under the blankets that protect us from the cold weather

Your sounding wake-up laughter over the phone is second best
to the cute smile I see in the morning,
when I hold you in my arms
after having spent another wonderful night with you.
"I Love You"s over the phone
always make me smile and i doesn't wanna hang up,
second best to looking into your eyes with those words,
and being able to kiss you afterwards,

But with you. You are my everything
The most important person in the world to me.
With you, there is no second best.
There is no one close to even being second or best.
I hold you, alone, in the most deepest place in my heart.
It's a place where I can feel you, still close, when you're far away from me.
Where I can close my eyes, and hear your voice,
listen to your laugh, and feel you.

So please, keep calling me in the morning.
Cause second to your kiss,
Theres no better alarm clock than your voice,
No better way to begin the day than with you.

No comments: