09/10/08

my only one


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, November 15, 2008

happy day!!


HAPPY
AND A TIRING DAY..

HAPPY
because CAN MEET MY DEAR..

TIRED
because BEEN DRIVING FOR THE WHOLE DAY..

but it's WORTH IT!!!!!!


  • wake up quite early in the morning..
  • get ready myself to find babygirl..
  • started journey at 9.30am..
  • reach there about 11 plus..cause of raining heavily on the way..
  • call my babygirl wake up..but she lazy wake up..what a piggy..haha..
  • fetch my sopoh and went out to times square and makan..
  • went back to nilai with her..
  • take a nap with my babygirl..(she looks cute when she's sleeping)^^
  • fetch her back to her house around 6sumthing..
  • after fetching her..i drive back to ipoh..
  • miss her alot during the way back..keep thinking of her..

PIGGY DEAR!!
I LOVE U ALOTSS!!
MISS U VERY MUCHiee
!!!
WANNA SEE U EVERYDAY
!!!
MUAXXXXXXX =3


This picture i curi-curi take one..hehe..blur dear..


No comments: