09/10/08

my only one


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, November 21, 2008

lonely night


IT's 3.28am~

and I'm SO BORED..and I CAN'T SLEEP =(

miss my friends and brothers in NILAI..all are having sem break now..
but we will have a gathering soon on the end of DEC..!!
nothing to do so, i'm blogging now..^^



Actually, life during college is better than holidays.. We always enjoy, having fun together..
And we always CHITCHAT and share out our feelings..

Kinda miss those day at apartment and college..

all of us always go hang out at kl, go clubbing, go lepak.. MISS those days lots..
MISS my fucking hausmate too..
hope can back to college soon..^^

playing CHO DAI DI.. wo lai deng yu mei you lai.. lolx.. know wat it mean guys?


Smoke~smoke~smoke~

Chaoz guys..

To all my brothers and friends..



Nitex and morning!!



miss my babygirlll...


and she's sleeping...piggy...lolx


muax =3

No comments: