09/10/08

my only one


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, November 21, 2008

miss u..

I WANNA WEBBIE with MY BABYGALLLL...
Can I?
but she sleep already...lolxxxx
hehehehehehe...
My BELOVED,

I love u more than anyone love u..
I miss u more than anyone miss u..
I cherish every moment we had..
I care for u more than anyone does..
I will make u happy more than anyone does..

When u're sad..
I'll be by urside to console u..
When u're happy,
I'll be cheering with u by urside..
When u fall,
I'll be always the one who stay beside u..
No matter what,
U will just be the only one..
that stays in my heart forever..


A big MUAXX for u..
my babygirllll..

2 comments:

B E L L OVE U said...

awww...dear..soooo sweet...
no one cn replace u in my heart..only you k?
i miss u all the time..
cnt last a day without you..
alex tio ..
dumb bell love you...

Lexy said...

dumb bell? hehes. i reli hope no one can replace u in my heart now. sorry for replyin so late. i didnt notice got comments. i really hope this is happening to us now. i really wish. we can get back together and stay sweet together. ILOVEU. :)