09/10/08

my only one


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Fall for you


This is my piggy dear..she is hyper and cute!!!love her very much..wan pinch her d..im so glad to meet someone lyk her..she really cares for me alot..and love me..and always will console me when i'm sad..and she always will ask me whether i am sick anot..i love u dear..i really do..


Remember the first time i met with u at mos..what i did?hehe..i also can't believe myself that i dare to kiss u..cause i don't even know u like me anot..and somemore u say i very cool...but then i just cant hold my feelings anymore and wanted to tell u..that i got feelings on u..at last i did..


That night is really a memorable day for me..i still remember what we did that day..the m

oment when we're together..so sweet..After went back to my house, i text u..then i still doubt that i got chance to be with u anot..and im thinking do u like me..and all kind of stuff...


The next day u accepted me..and i was so happy..i never thought that i will have a chance to be with you..and what i dream for come true..


Then the following weekend i met u at sunway pyramid, 1st time pak tor with u abit shy..haha..but then u not shy to even hold my hand..that time i got a bit shy de..but feel very sweet and happy..


After that, too bad my friend all there..so we cant do anything..they all keep laughing at us somemore..hehe..but that day was really happy..the first time I went out with u..


Day by days, i love u more and more..i cant stop thinking about you now..i want u by myside..i wan to hug u, kiss u, and sleep with u..u r really important to me in my life now..


I don't wanna lose u dear..i wanna be with u forever..i wan to see u everyday, i wan to sleep with u everyday..i wan to b with u every moment dear..i really can't tell u how much i love u..bcoz i can’t measure how much I love u..can't live without u dear..i just hope that our relationship can last forever..



1 comment:

B E L L OVE U said...

ALEX TIO YI SHENG !!!!
LOOK HERE...NO MATTER WHAT..I WON'T LEAVE YOU...i will love you forever and ever..and i won't dump u...u too ya..remember what u promise me b4..don;t break the promise yaI REALLY HOPE THAT OUR RELATIONSHIP WILL LAST LONGGGGG...i love u ..