09/10/08

my only one


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, November 9, 2008

thinking of u always :)

Boring day~~
  • woke up at 1 something today. i think my dear wake me up...
  • nothing much to do today..kim mun ask me go play lucky..so go lor..coz stay at home till so bored..
  • took my lunch at home and reach there about 2 .30pm then start playing..
  • i sms my babygirl and tell her that im gonna go play snooker. While she's going to pavillion with her mom and sis..
  • miss my dear so much...like her voice =)
  • i started playin lucky. And i lose quite alot of money, then i started keep smoking..
  • After that, i start to win back some money..hehe..lucky no lose..win 5 rinngit..can buy cigg..yeh!!
  • Then i msg my dear tell her that i goin kopitiam with friends..
  • Then she tell me she inside fitting room, waiting for me to chg for her..haha..horny dear=) (actualli im the horny one =p) shhh...
  • Afta yamcha there, went back home and call my dear..
  • this piggy dear..always dun listen to me..smokesmokemsmoke..drink starbuck somemore..so rich..haha..
  • Then afta that my dear tell me she left 11 bucks afta drink starbuck..hahahaha..bodohnya..but i love ur bodohness..hehe..
  • Now is 8.02pm..doing nothing at home..waiting my dear to come back..miss her lots..lonely everyday without her..

miss you much..

piggy dear...XoXo

2 comments:

B E L L OVE U said...

stupid LEXY...
ishhhhhhhhhh..yayaya..i waitin u to chg 4 me...HAHAHAHA...aiyaaaa..i spend too much dy.nw broke...no $$...cant live without cash !!!! LOL...MISS U TO.DARL.
MUAX

Lexy said...

hmm. next time we go shopping again. my treat :) miss u dear. i cant live without u. i can live without cash. cause all my cash i'll give you :)